Hello! Welcome to my little corner of the world!
My name is Ruth and I’m a 38 year old bilingual bon vivant, born and raised in Malta. I’m a qualified beautician and make-up artist with a passion for art and living in style. I have started this blog as a hobby – to chronicle my everyday life, my projects, my adventures, my loves, occasionally my hates, events and people that inspire me, and share information I know about.
Here are some things that might help you get to know me a little better:
- I love curling up with a good book and a cup of coffee.
- I love making things, anything crafty and being creative.
- I have a love for shoes (which means that sometimes, I even have to suffer through painful blisters to wear pretty ones!)
- I have a cute little monster of a dog named Duke, whom I treat like a human baby.
- I love to spend time with the people I love
- Other things I love include: travelling and planning holidays, baking, pinning on Pinterest, watching Sex and the City, Friends, Desperate Housewives and Downton Abbey, candles, getting snail mail, movie theatres and popcorn, painting, listening to thunderstorms, the smell of rain, photography and taking pictures, fresh flowers, Winter and Autumn, Christmas, wine and spicy food, and I especially love anything sparkly!
- I basically despise open-mouthed chewers, liars, people who swear too much, bills and poor grammar.
Thanks for dropping by, take some time, grab a glass of wine, do a little reading, and leave a comment or two so I know you were here! I love hearing from you all. Enjoy following my journey through life.
© Chic Odyssey, 2013-present. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Ruth and Chic Odyssey with appropriate and specific direction to the original content